Welcome to our school charity, set up exclusively for the benefit of our students here at Meadowfield School.
We aim to:
- Improve the facilities available to the students at Meadowfield School, supporting the overall learning experience and enhancing well-being.
- Provide specialist communication, mobility and educational equipment, as needed, for our students.
- To foster relationships within the local community and promote the outstanding work of both our staff and students at the school.
- Progress and enhance students’ future life chances by developing and strengthening employability skills and by creating business opportunities.
We are very proud of all that we have achieved for the benefit of the students at Meadowfield School, but there is so much more that we need to do.
Some of our current fundraising projects include:
- Updating the ICT Suite to a Media Suite with green screen technology and new flexible furniture options.
- Remodelling the D.T. room with modernised equipment.
- Promoting and implementing Eco Projects throughout the school.
- Fundraising for an additional minibus.
How can YOU get involved?
There are many ways in which you can get involved, please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
Are you an adrenaline junkie? Do you like running, cycling, walking? You can undertake a challenge event for us and we’ll be here to support you.
Do you work for a company, school or bank? Find out about nominating us to be your charity of year. Perhaps you could organise a cake sale or something similar for your colleagues…. you’ll have fun and be supporting us at the same time.
Support our events – could you spare a few hours to volunteer at any of them? Help is always gratefully received.
To explore ways that you can get involved, please call our school fundraiser Liz Hymus, who will be very happy to hear from you.
Call Liz Hymus on 01795 477788 / 07860 955297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More content coming soon!