Health & safety
Staff aim at all times to provide a safe and healthy environment for your child.
You can help by:
- Providing a healthy drink and snack.
- Ensuring you close all doors upon arrival and departure.
- Keeping staff informed of collection arrangements.
- Ensuring staff have a current contact number.
- Keeping staff informed of any medical needs.
- Keeping your child home if they are unwell.
- Supporting your child with self-help skills such as toileting/hand washing.
- Providing suitable clothing/footwear appropriate for weather conditions and outside play.