Instrumental and Vocal Lessons
At Meadowfield we offer a range of music lessons from visiting peripatetic teachers and therapists. Currently we teach piano, keyboard, guitar, drum kit, voice, recorder and general musicianship. We also offer music therapy for individuals or groups.
Financial support is available from school and/or Kent Music subject to specific criteria being met.
Please apply online for financial assistance:
Kent Music Financial Assistance
If awarded this will cover 75% of the cost of lessons for the academic year up to £300. The remaining 25% or any amount above this will be payable by yourself or by the school through Pupil Premium.
The additional amount that you will be eligible to pay will be invoiced to you by Make Time for Music
You will need to complete an application, this can be done through the Make Time for Music website or click on the link below.
Make Time for Music Enquiry Form
For music therapy, vocal lessons and some other instrumental sessions the teacher will invoice you directly.
If you are interested in your child receiving music lessons or therapy, then please contact the school office.